People move to Northwest Arkansas for the quality of life, whether it’s the stunning natural attractions of its lakes and the Ozarks, or the downhome and friendly people, quick to welcome you with a neighborhood fish fry.
They are also won over by the quality of the custom-built homes created by Parker Built Homes. Specializing in unique new home construction in Tulsa, Northeast Oklahoma, and Northwest Arkansas, we are dedicated to creating the home of your dreams – one that is as unique as you.
1. Northwest Arkansas Is the Best Place to Live
The reasons to move to Northwest Arkansas, and build a new home here, are as numerous as the Ozark Mountains. They include:
- The Ozarks, where you can spend your days camping, hiking, spelunking and rock climbing with super views
- Arkansas Razorbacks: The best college sport teams bar none.
- The Bikes, Blues and BBQ Festival
- Great hunting and fishing for crappie and catfish
- Stunning scenery and watersports of Beaver Lake and Lake Ann
- Fayetteville Farmers Market – the best in the nation
- Downhome country music and friendly bars with lots on tap
- Neighborhood fish fries
- Flea markets galore
- Lots of arts and shopping
- One of the top 10 places to live in America for careers (Fayetteville)
- A great quality of life!
2. You’ll Get the Best Quality Custom Home
As homebuilders, we are committed to quality without compromise. We believe that your new home should be constructed with the best building materials available, using the most innovative building methods and latest technologies.
Every detail of your new home will be considered, whether it is top-end insulation in ceilings and walls, energy-efficient windows, custom kitchen cabinetry and granite countertops, premium interior paint job, James Hardie weather-resistant fiber-cement siding, high-tech HVAC system and much more.
3. You’ll Be an Integral Part of the Home Building Process
As Arkansas and Oklahoma’s homebuilder of choice, we will work with you every step of the planning and construction process to ensure you get the new home of your dreams.
You will be assigned an experienced Project Manager, who will go over with you the design and home plans before the ground is broken, ensuring all your preferences are addressed. They will guide you through each stage of the new-home-building process, answering any questions you may have.
Throughout the construction process, your manager will regularly update you on your home’s progress, from breaking ground and laying the foundation to framing, to installing drywall, trim and flooring. Once your house is built, they will do a final walk-through inspection with you and correct anything not done to our promised high standards.
If you are ready to have your dream home built in America’s best place to live, schedule a free consultation with the friendly professionals of Parker Built Homes.